Dental Implants in Denver, CO – The Permanent Way to Restore Your Smile!
Tooth decay, gum disease, and injury are three major reasons why patients lose their teeth. Our implant dentistry treatment is designed to replace the root structure of a missing tooth. Dental implants create a solid foundation for permanent or removable replacement teeth and are made to look natural.
The advantages of dental implants include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Improved appearance
- Eliminate discomfort
- Easy to care for
In general, the success rates of our dental implant clients in Denver are around 98%. With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime. Patients should have healthy gums and enough bone to hold the implant. They must also be committed to good oral hygiene and regular dental visits. If you are considering implants, talk to your dentist or specialist to see if they are right for you.
What is a dental implant?
Dental Implants provide a more permanent way to restore your smile to its normal function without damaging other teeth or having a removable appliance that requires a lot of extra maintenance.
Local, Denver-based patients who have our dental implant procedures say that they experienced minimal discomfort with the procedure, and most report that implants involve less pain than a tooth extraction. The procedure is commonly done with local anesthesia. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth, they fuse to bone they become a permanent fixture which makes them very comfortable.
Implant dentistry is a perfect solution to missing teeth. Whether you are replacing one tooth or multiple teeth, dental implants are a great modern alternative to consider when a bridge or removable appliance is a factor in your treatment plan.
Patients with dental implants say the implants have given them the self-confidence they have been lacking for so long with due to missing teeth and/or ill-fitting dentures. Dental implants have eliminated their day-to-day struggles with uncomfortable dentures that move and slip when chewing or talking, or not being able to show your teeth when you smile because they are missing.
Dental implants create a smile for a lifetime. If you would like more information on our implant dentistry services in Colorado please call, Bissell Dental Group at 303-757-6139 or visit our Denver office.
- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the cost of dental implants much more affordable, especially for full mouth procedures
- Dr. William Bissell is a Denver, top rated implant dentist, and will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix, restore or replace them
- We are one of the best dental implant offices in Denver County, based on Google reviews