Denture Care Center in Denver, CO – Your Denture Care Trusted Provider
- Give us a call to learn more about our denture procedures, we offer several different options and types
- We have a simple and straightforward denture care process
- Dental insurance can make the entire procedure much more affordable, contact us to discuss prices and our process
- Dr. William Bissell is a trusted local denture expert and he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you have problems with your current dentures, we can help fix, restore or repair them
- We provide the best denture care center in the Denver Metro area, based on Google reviews
An implant retained denture is a way to replace teeth when all, or most, of the teeth on the upper or lower jaw are missing. It is a type of overdenture that is supported by and attached to, implants.
What are the benefits of implant retained dentures?
Many people who have conventional dentures do not wear them simply because they do not stay in place. Implant supported dentures are a treatment option considered when a patient cannot tolerate the palate being completely covered because less material is used and it is a more comfortable fit. The chewing power of implant retained dentures is much greater than a conventional denture. In fact, it is equal to the chewing power of natural teeth. Conventional dentures are accompanied by the recession of the gum tissue and bone loss.
Unlike a conventional denture, an implant retained denture is not removable by the patient and is as solid as the original teeth. Your dentist or specialist can remove the denture when needed for maintenance and cleaning.
In the long term, implant retained dentures will….
- Restore proper chewing, allowing a better diet and improved health
- Improve speech
- Boost self-confidence
- Increase comfort due to less irritation of gum tissue
- Be more aesthetically pleasing
- Require less maintenance
- End the cost and inconvenience of denture adhesives
- Often utilize your existing denture(s)
Implant retained dentures can re-create your smile and last a lifetime. If you would like more information on Denver dentures please call the experts at Bissell Dental Group at (303) 757-6139 or visit our Denver office to discuss denture treatment options.